Overcomes background irregularities
Knauf Wall Liner
The Knauf Wall Liner system is a strong system that corrects background irregularities and requires little or no background preparation. It can accommodate any of the Knauf Plasterboard range.
• Can overcome substantial irregularities on background
• The lining void can accommodate large service runs and any required insulation
• Little or no background preparation is required
Economical to install
Knauf Direct Bonding
Knauf Direct Bonding is the simplest and quickest of drylining system to install. Its is suitable for most brick, block and concrete backgrounds and will work with a wide range of Knauf Plasterboards or Knauf Insulating Laminates.
Quick and economical to install
- Minimum stand-off distance
No need to mechanically fix to the background
Fire rating required
Knauf Independent 'I' Stud
Knauf Independent ‘I’ Stud is a fully independent wall lining system that can be used in all building types to upgrade the acoustic, fire and thermal performance of an existing masonry wall and to deal with any irregularities. Due do the system using an Knauf ‘I’ Stud, there is no requirement for the lining system to be fixed back into the structure behind.
- No limit to stand-off distance
- As easy to install as a drywall partition
- Full system performance warranty