Area Sales Manager - Covering Berkshire & West Lon
Area Sales Manager
Location - Covering Surrey, Sussex, West London, some Central London and North London.
As an Area Sales Manager, your key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships to grow sales and enhance Knauf’s position in the market.
- Monitor customer activity both financially and commercially to ensure the customer’s full potential is reached.
- Complete and submit on a daily basis call reports and activity reports through the company CRM system, SAP.
- Ensure immediate administration of all terms, rebates and project support documentation or any other documentation that could potentially affect the invoicing of our customers.
- Offer practical advice of a technical nature to uphold the company’s reputation for technical excellence.
- New business development of new and existing customers, seeking out new areas for investment and ways to increase Knauf’s growth in emerging markets.
- Highly experienced in a field based sales environment.
- Strong negotiator with expertise in development of new and existing customer relationships.
- Trained in multiple sales techniques with evidence of how these have been utilized to enhance sales performance.
- Numerate and literate with the ability to calculate percentages, margins and discount structures for their customers.
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience using a CRM system and inputting sales data on a regular basis
- Construction knowledge is desirable, but not essential
- An adaptable individual who embraces change and constantly looks for ways to improve the organisation
- Customer focused
- Able to build strong relationships with colleagues and enjoys working in a team environment
In return for your hard work, you will receive a highly competitive salary and benefits package, inclusive of 25 days holiday, company car, bonus and a contributory pension scheme.