We have purpose-built, fully-equipped training centres in Sittingbourne and Immingham. We run a variety of courses from these centres providing practical training on the design and construction of plasterboard systems.
The training schools are set up in accordance with Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) requirements and the courses are run by experienced and qualified instructors with a wealth of construction industry knowledge.
We supply all tools and equipment for trainees.
We offer these courses:
- Drylining - Direct bonding and metal lining systems
- Fire protection - Encasement systems
- General overview of interior products and systems
- Metal stud partitions, Shaft wall, wall linings
- Metal suspended ceiling systems
- Flooring - Brio and GIFA systems
- Facades - Steel framing systems
- Taping and jointing
- RMF Application finishing – Airless (in the Learning Zones and on-site)
- Renders and external wall insulation (EWI)
- Passive Fire Protection
- Demountable ceiling systems
- Drywall for site managers / Quality Control (in the Learning Zones and on-site)
To find out more information about the courses we offer, or to book a course, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.