About This Product
Knauf Windliner Tape is an airtight and weather-resistant tape used for sealing the joints on the Knauf Windliner sheathing boards. It is highly UV and moisture resistant, and necessary to apply to the Knauf Windliner boards to attain the capability to be left exposed for up to 6 months before the facade is completed.
- Size: Available in both 60mm and 100mm widths (25m length).
- Appearance: Solid black with Knauf branding in white.
- Knauf Windliner Tape is defined as a seal making it suitable for buildings above 18m (England and Wales).
Specifically for covering over the joints of Knauf Windliner fixed onto SFS.
- Why are there two width options?
The 60mm is used as standard. The 100mm allows for additional movement to occur by applying 'bunched' over the joints in question.
- Can this be used between board and concrete slab?
Yes, this tape will adhere to both the Knauf Windliner and the concrete slab beneath, although an excess of release oils within the concrete could potentially affect the strength of the adhesion and the best judgement of a competent person on site should be used to determine whether extra steps should be taken for such abutments on a case by case basis.
- UV and moisture resistant
- For use to seal the joints between Knauf Windliner boards
- Available in 2 sizes