About This Product
Knauf Windliner Screws are specialist, terracotta-coloured, low profile headed screws for the attachment of Knauf Windliner to a Knauf solid steel frame.
- Size: Available in both 25mm and 38mm lengths.
- Protection: 500 salt spray corrosion resistance.
- Appearance: the same colour as the Knauf Windliner boards, terracotta.
Specifically for the fixing of Knauf Windliner onto SFS gauge up to 1.2mm.
- Why are there two length options?
The 25mm is for a single layer of Knauf Windliner application and the 38mm for a double layer of Knauf Windliner.
- Do I need to use a breathable membrane if I am using Knauf Windliner?
- 500 hour salt spray corrosion resistance.
- For use in conjunction with Knauf Windliner board