About This Product
Knauf Thermoboard is purpose designed for use in chilled ceiling applications, and with wall and ceiling heating applications. The low thermal resistance of Knauf Thermoboard allows for improvements of up to 20% in the operating efficiency of cooling and heating systems.
- Thermal conductivity: 0.30 W/mK
- Compliance (to EN 520 Classification): Type D & F
- Reaction to fire: The National Classification is “Limited combustibility” but the European Classification is rated as “A2”.
1250mm x 2000mm = 2.5m² per board.
Suitable for commercial projects incorporating chilled ceilings, and with wall and ceiling heating systems.
- What is the weight of the board?
- What is the density of the board?
To work out the density you take the mass of the board divided by the thickness of board in metres:
10mm – 1000 kg/m3
- What colour is the board?
Grey face with a brown reverse.
- What fire rating does the board give?
We fire test the board on a full Knauf system; it is the system that will achieve a fire rating, not the board.
- What edge profiles are available?
- What is the maximum temperature that the board can withstand?
50°C. This board is unsuitable for areas that are continuously damp or humid.
- Improves efficiency of the system by up to 20%.
- Available in tapered edge (TE), 10mm thick, 1250mm wide and 2m long only.
- Use in conjunction with Knauf Thermoboard Screws and metal systems to receive the Knauf Systems Warranty.
EN520, Types D and F