A layer of high-quality CFC and HCFC-free polystyrene insulation bonded to a 9.5mm Knauf Wallboard.
Offers good thermal performance (Thermal Conductivity: 0.038W/mK). Ideal for use in refurbishment and new build applications where a level of thermal insulation is required.
About This Product
- Knauf insulating laminates reduce CO2 emissions as well as reducing energy expenditure, offering short payback periods.
- Available in tapered edge (TE) in various sizes
- Reduce CO2 emissions as well as reducing energy expenditure, offering short payback periods.
Need more technical information about this product?
Contact our Technical Services team for help with product application, using this product in systems, and more.
- PDS Knauf Thermal Laminate.pdf
- DoP 50mm Thermal_Laminate 2016-01-01.pdf
- DoP 40mm Thermal Laminate 2013 06 25.pdf
- DoP 30mm Thermal Laminate 2013 06 25.pdf
- DoP 22mm Thermal Laminate 2013 06 25.pdf
- Knauf Insulating Laminates Brochure.pdf