About This Product
Use to level the surface of existing internal walls and ceilings. A roller applied compound, ideal for covering textured backgrounds.
- Will not shrink or crack.
- Ideal for snagging, filling holes and undulations.
- Can be painted or wallpapered once dry.
- 24 hours drying time.
- 12 months shelf life.
- Perfect for snagging and “making good” on gypsum based finishes.
- Finishing plaster, ideal for the DIYer.
- Use with Knauf ProRoll Light for a superior finish on top of Knauf ProRoll Max.
Ideal for snagging, filling holes and undulations. Apply in coats up to 2mm thick, up to a maximum of 4mm in multiple coats.
Coverage up to 10m² per litre at 1mm thickness.
- What surfaces can Knauf ProRoll Max be applied to?
Knauf ProRoll Max can be applied over existing internal walls and ceilings to level the surface, and is ideal for covering backgrounds such as prefabricated concrete units and even concrete surfaces.
- Do I have to use Knauf ProRoll Max and Light together?
Yes, both the Light and Max products can be used over each other ensuring Knauf ProRoll Max is used first or alternatively they can be used on their own over the recommended surfaces.
- Can I create a textured finish?
Yes, the Knauf ProRoll Max can be used to create a textured background and decorative finish.
- Do I need to mix this product?
No, Knauf ProRoll Max comes pre-mixed and no additional water or binders are needed to aid the finish.
- What is the estimated coverage of Knauf ProRoll Max?
The estimated coverage for Knauf ProRoll Max is 10m² at 1mm thickness.
- Is Knauf ProRoll Max a gypsum based product?
No, Knauf ProRoll Max is an organic calcium carbonate surface levelling compound with additives, fillers and a polymer dispersion binder.
- What is the maximum depth which Knauf ProRoll Max can be applied to?
The maximum depth of Knauf ProRoll Max is 5mm when paired with Knauf ProRoll Light for the finishing 1mm, two coats of Knauf ProRoll Max will be needed.
- What colour is Knauf ProRoll Max after application?
The drying colour of Knauf ProRoll Max is white.
- What storage conditions should Knauf ProRoll Max be kept in?
Knauf ProRoll Max should be protected against frost, high temperatures and exposure to direct sunlight, and can be stored for at least 12 months at room temperature.
- What is the setting time of Knauf Pro Roll Max?
The typical setting time for Knauf ProRoll Max is 12-18 hours.
- Can I use a latex paint over Knauf ProRoll Max?
No, if a latex paint is used over Knauf ProRoll Max there is high risk of bubbling on the finish.
- Use with Knauf ProRoll Light for a superior finish.
Scope of application
Apply in coats up to 2mm thick, up to a maximum of 4mm in multiple coats
12 months shelf life.