About This Product
A roller applied compound, ideal for covering plasterboard backgrounds.
A specially designed ready-mixed plaster for making small to large repairs to cracks in walls and ceilings.
- Will not shrink or crack.
- Ideal for snagging, filling holes and undulations.
- Can be painted or wallpapered once dry.
- 24 hours drying time.
- 12 months shelf life.
- Perfect for snagging and “making good” on gypsum based finishes.
- Finishing plaster, ideal for the DIYer.
Ideal for snagging, filling holes and undulations. Apply in coats up to 1mm thick, up to a maximum of 3mm in multiple coats.
Coverage up to 10m² per litre at 1mm thickness.
- What surfaces can Knauf ProRoll Light be applied to?
Knauf ProRoll Light can be applied over lime sandstone, aerated concrete and gypsum boards.
- Do I have to use Knauf ProRoll Max and Light together?
Yes, both the Light and Max products can be used over each other ensuring Knauf ProRoll Max is used first or alternatively they can be used on their own over the recommended surfaces.
- Do I need to mix this product?
No, Knauf ProRoll Light comes pre-mixed and no additional water or binders are needed to aid the finish.
- What is the estimated coverage of Knauf ProRoll Light?
The estimated coverage of Knauf ProRoll Light is 10m² at 1mm thickness.
- What is the maximum depth that Knauf ProRoll Light can be applied to?
The maximum depth of Knauf ProRoll Light is 3mm with multiple coats.
- What colour is Knauf ProRoll Light after application?
The drying colour of Knauf ProRoll Light is white.
- What storage conditions should the Knauf ProRoll Light be kept in?
Knauf ProRoll Light should be protected against frost, high temperatures and exposure to direct sunlight, and can be stored for at least 12 months at room temperature.
- What is the setting time of Knauf ProRoll Light?
The typical setting time for Knauf ProRoll Light is 12-18 hours.
- Can I use a latex paint over Knauf ProRoll Light?
No, if a latex paint is used over Knauf ProRoll Light, there is high risk of bubbling on the finish.
- Applied with a brush or roller.
Scope of application
Apply in coats up to 1mm thick, up to a maximum of 3mm in multiple coats.
12 months shelf life