About This Product
A low density dry screed panel backed with wood-fibre (WF) to provide enhanced acoustic performance and excellent impact sound reduction.
- Thickness: 28mm including WF (18mm board + 10mm wood-fibre panel).
- Sizes: 600 x 1200mm.
- Pallet size: 30 boards per pallet.
Knauf GIFAfloor UB 18 WF is a dry screed floor panel which can be applied over fully supported surfaces such as concrete slab, insulation or existing floor boards to enhance acoustic performance.
- Can I use over a pedestal sytem or over joists?
No. Solutions for this application are available on request.
- What edge type does this board have?
The UB 18 WF has a tongue and groove edge.
- What adhesive do I use with this product?
Knauf GIFA Single Layer Joint Adhesive is used for the joints on this board.
- What do I use to cut this board?
A diamond tip blade should be used on a circular saw with a dust extractor for cutting this board. Details available on request.
- Do I need to fix the boards together?
No fixings are needed to fix the boards together, only the adhesive is needed on the joints.
- Excellent impact and sound reduction
- Impact resistant surface
- Interlocking board edges for improved robustness
Complies to EN15283-2
Scope of application
Ready for foot traffic within 4 hours