About This Product
For bedding tapes and finishing joints in drywall partitions and ceilings.
- An easy-to-sand jointing compound for bedding tapes and finishing joints in drywall partitions and ceilings.
- 24 hours drying time.
- Will not shrink or crack.
- 12 months shelf life.
Easily applied for fast and smooth joint finishing. Knauf Finishing Products should be applied to Knauf Plasterboard to ensure system performance warranty, and as detailed in the GPDA’s Product Compatibility Statement. Please see method statement in our Finishing Solutions Brochure for more details, available for download.
Estimated coverage of 30m² per 20kg tub and easier to sand than traditional jointing compounds.
- Why do you have two types of Knauf Fill & Finish ready-mixed compounds?
“Blue top” and “Green Top” as it’s fondly known in the market place. Knauf Fill & Finish (Green Top) is a medium density; this is down to installer preference for the work-ability and dexterity. (20Kg - 30m²). Knauf Fill & Finish Light (Blue Top) is a lightweight density giving you an extra coverage from the pail/tub size. (20Kg - 45m²). Both give an elite finish.
- Is Knauf Fill & Finish a chemical-setting or air-drying jointing compound?
Knauf Fill & Finish is an air-drying product.
- What is the shelf life of this product?
12 months shelf life and the manufacture date is on the tub.
- What tub sizes do the Knauf Fill & Finish products come in?
20kg tub sizes.
- What is the Reaction to fire (R2F) for this product?
Fill & Finish has an A2-s1,d0 R2F in accordance to EN13963:2014.
- How many coats of Knauf Fill & Finish do I need when using it for taping and jointing?
Two coats are needed to achieve a smooth finished joint surface.
- Can I use this product for square edge board as well?
Yes, this product can be used for both board edge types.
- Can this product be using in a ‘bazooka’ applicator?
Yes Knauf Fill & Finish can be applied with a bazooka applicator.
- Can this be used over chemical-set products such as Fill & Finish 30 & 60?
Yes, air-drying products can go over chemical-set jointing products.
- What tools can I use with this product?
Standard jointing tools can be use with this product such as a trowel and wide spatula.
- Can this product be used on Knauf AQUAPANEL®?
No gypsum based products and jointing compounds cannot be used on Knauf AQUAPANEL®.
Compliance EN 13963 Type 3A