About This Product
Lightweight ready-mixed compound for bedding tapes and finishing joints in drywall partitions and ceilings.
- An easy-to-sand jointing compound for bedding tapes and finishing joints in drywall partitions and ceilings.
- 24 hours drying time.
- Will not shrink or crack.
- 12 months shelf life.
Easily applied for fast and smooth joint finishing. Knauf Finishing Products should be applied to Knauf Plasterboard to ensure system performance warranty, and as detailed in the GPDA’s Product Compatibility Statement. Please see method statement in our Finishing Solutions Brochure for more details, available for download.
Estimating Guide: 45m² per 20kg tub / 11.5m² per 5kg tub and easier to sand than traditional jointing compounds.
- Is Knauf Fill & Finish Light a chemical-setting or air-drying jointing compound?
Knauf Fill & Finish Light is an air-drying product.
- What is the shelf life of this product?
12 months shelf life and the manufacture date is on the tub.
- What tub sizes does Knauf Fill & Finish Light come in?
20kg tub sizes.
- What is the Reaction to fire (R2F) for this product?
Knauf Fill & Finish Light has an A2-s1,d0 R2F in accordance to EN13963:2014.
- How many coats of Knauf Fill & Finish Light do I need when using it for taping and jointing?
Two coats are needed to achieve a smooth finished joint surface.
- Can I use this product for square edge board as well?
Yes, this product can be used for both board edge types.
- Can this product be using in a ‘bazooka’ applicator?
Yes, Knauf Fill & Finish Light can be applied with a bazooka applicator.
- Can this be used over chemical-setting products such as Knauf Fill & Finish 30 and 60?
Yes, air-drying products can go over chemical-setting jointing products.
- What tools can I use with this product?
Standard jointing tools can be use with this product such as a trowel and wide spatula.
- Can this product be used on Knauf AQUAPANEL®?
No gypsum based products and jointing compounds cannot be used on Knauf AQUAPANEL®.
Compliance EN 13963 Type 3A