Demountable hygiene ceiling tiles
About This Product
Knauf Danotile is a hygiene ceiling panel suitable for rooms with high cleaning and infection control requirements.
- Grid System: Visible grid – using either the 15mm or 24mm T-grid suspensions system.
- Fire Rating: 30 minutes (for 6.5m board)
- Reaction to fire: B -s1,d0 in accordance to EN 14190: 2005
- Dimensions: The tile is available in 600mm (W) x 600/1200mm (L) x 6.5/9.5mm (T)
- There is no acoustic performance from Knauf Danotile as the board has no perforations
Knauf Danotile has a white foil covered surface with a clean-cut look. Robust ceiling tolerating tough cleaning and disinfection agents with pH levels from 2 – 13. Knauf Danotile is a clean-room certified gypsum ceiling.
- What is the void depth required above Knauf Danotile?
A minimum of 120mm from the soffit to the face of the grid is required.
- What are the tiles made of?
Our perforated tiles are made from gypsum with glass fibre reinforced material for additional strength. The tiles are foil-covered with pre-impregnated, non-toxic white paper.
- How do Knauf acoustic panels purify the air?
Cleaneo technology is derived from a natural volcanic rock called Zeolite. Knauf Danotile uses a synthetic version of the Zeolite called Zeoflair which comes in a more concentrated form. It is this particular property that actively reduces the concentration of harmful pollutants in the air. When gypsum board containing Zeoflair is perforated, it purifies air as it streams through the perforations, removing unpleasant pollutants and leaving the air cleaner.
- Can you clean Knauf Danotile?
Dust can be removed using a dry duster or vacuum cleaner, and marks can be removed with a damp cloth. Knauf Danotile can also withstand rigorous cleaning with concentrated disinfectants and detergents with a very high pH (up to pH 13.0) and a very low pH (down to pH 2.5).
- Is Knauf Danotile suitable for hospital environments?
Yes, Knauf Danotile is a demountable hygiene tile which can withstand the rigorous cleaning required in such environments. It has also been tested for airborne particles in accordance with ISO 14644-1 and is classified as ISO 5.
Compliance EN 14190
Scope of application
Fits an exposed grid.
Fire rating: 30 mins