About This Product
Knauf dry screed panels are high quality, interlocking flooring systems using gypsum fibreboard technology.
- Thickness: 18, 23mm overall.
- Sizes: 600 x 1200mm.
- Pallet size: Brio 18; 70 boards per pallet and Brio 23: 50 boards per pallet.
This product is typically installed over fully supported surfaces such as UFH systems, rigid insulation and concrete to receive various floor finishes.
- Can I use this over a pedestal system or over joists?
No, this board cannot be used over joists or pedestals due to it being non-structural.
- What edge type does this board have?
The Brio boards have a lapped edge.
- What adhesive do I use with this product?
Knauf Brio Joint Adhesive is used for the joints on this board.
- What do I use to cut this board?
A diamond tip blade should be used on a circular saw with a dust extractor for cutting this board. Details are available on request.
- Do I need to fix the boards together?
Yes, specialist fixings are needed to fix the boards together; Knauf Brio 18 and 23 Screws should be used.
- Can I use a vinyl finish over these boards?
Yes, we advise a thin layer of latex screed or Knauf N410 is applied over the board first.
- High thermal conductivity. Ideal for use over underfloor heating systems
- Impact resistant surface
- Interlocking board edges for improved robustness
Complies to EN15283-2
Scope of application
Ready for foot trafiic within 4 hours