About This Product
Knauf AQUAPANEL® Maxi Screws (SN39) Collated are corrosion-protected screws for fixing Knauf AQUAPANEL® Cement Board Indoor to light gauge steel profiles (up to 0.7mm) and timber, and Knauf AQUAPANEL® Cement Board Outdoor to timber. They have a needle point and countersunk heads.
- Compliance: EN14566.
- Available in length: 39mm only.
- Protected: twice galvanised and ceramic coated. Salt tested for 100 hours.
For fixing Knauf AQUAPANEL® boards to light gauge steel or timber.
- What head diameter do these have?
- What is the shaft diameter?
- How many do I need?
Follow the installation instructions for the system you are using, but typically for a wall application with stud or battens at 600mm centres, it is 15 per square metre, and for a soffit with C Channels at 300mm, 30 per square metre.
- 39mm screws
- Countersunk heads
- Needle point
Complies to EN14566
Need more technical information about this product?
Contact our Technical Services team for help with product application, using this product in systems, and more.
- PDS Fixings Knauf Aquapanel Maxi Screws (SN) (1).pdf
- MSDS Fixings2 (1).pdf