Knauf Customer Feedback Survey Terms & Conditions
Please read these promotion rules carefully.
1. The promoter is: Knauf UK GmbH (company no. FCO14475 and hereinafter referred to as Knauf) whose registered office is at [Kemsley Fields Business Park, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME9 8SR].
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of Knauf and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.knauf.co.uk/about-us/have-your-say
6. The prize draw will run through Knauf’s social media channels, Knauf’s website, customer emailers, and Knauf employee emails.
7. Multiple entries from the same person will still count as one entry to the prize draw.
8. Closing date for entry will be Friday 29th November 2019. After this date further entries will not be entered into the prize draw.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Submit your feedback via our Customer Survey after an interaction with our business.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prize is a non-transferable voucher. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen at random by Knauf.
15. The winner/s will be notified by email by Wednesday 4th December 2019. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when, where and how the prize will be delivered/received.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.