Service Level Update
We’re experiencing high levels of demand impacting our ability to maintain service levels. In order to ensure that we continue to meet our service promise, the following will apply to orders placed as from Monday 19th April:
- Standard delivery lead time of up to day 1 for day 10. Please plan for this. If we are able to deliver earlier, we will do so. Please check your order confirmation for the confirmed delivery date.
- Order confirmations will be issued immediately the order falls within the lead-time.
- Order amendments will not be permitted.
- Balance orders will not be permitted.
- Unless by prior agreement, timed delivery windows remain unavailable and AM/PM or untimed slots are standard.
- Self-collections are not available from Immingham or Sittingbourne plants.
- Order cancellations are permitted up to 48hrs (96hrs for Ireland) before delivery date free of charge.
- Order cancellations within 48hrs (96hrs for Ireland) of delivery will incur charges and will be informed at point of cancellation.
- Orders for special length plasterboard are not permitted unless they are taken in full immediately following production.
The above options will be reviewed on a regular basis and we will update you further should we make any changes in the order process. The Customer Services Team or your usual sales contact will be able to answer any questions you may have.
Normal service continues on the Customer Services Desk. Lines are open Monday to Friday between 0800 and 1730. The Customer Services Team can be contacted on 0800 521050 or for Eire 01 462 0739; alternatively our email address is email@example.com.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your business.
Knauf UK & Ireland