We are currently looking for a confident and enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Stock Planner in our Kent Head Office, based in Sittingbourne. We are looking for someone with extensive knowledge of stock and merchandise planning, with excellent numerical skills to join our team.
As a Stock Planner, your key responsibilities will be as follows:
- To efficiently plan production output at all applicable plants and co-ordinate purchasing of bought in finished goods to optimise sales potential against acceptable inventory levels.
- To support the Sales Desk and Customer on Stock availability issues.
- To support manufacturing and Warehouse teams in meeting performance criteria.
- To co-ordinate improvement activity and optimise support from areas within the supply chain.
- Meet performance targets and standards as set by the Company.
- To maintain high levels of communication with internal departments.
- To maintain accurate demand/sales forecasts
- To manage Suppliers of Bought in Finished goods.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to liaise with multiple departments at all levels.
- IT literate in Infor or equivalent Forecasting and Demand Planning software.
- Previous experience in a Stock Planning or Merchandise Planning role is essential.
- Strong numerical skills with the ability to analyse and manipulate numerical data.
- Knowledge of World Class Supply Chain techniques.
- Ability and desire to deliver exceptional levels of Customer Service.
- Understanding of manufacturing and supply chain processes including Sales & Operations Planning.
- Ability to work at a Senior Level.
- Able to work under own initiative.
- Be an active Team Member.
- Comfortable working with conflict able to find routes to positive outcomes.
- Actively promoting suggestions for improvement.
- Adapt effectively to changing needs.
In return for your hard work, you will receive a highly competitive salary and benefits package, inclusive of 25 days holiday and a contributory pension scheme.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please apply using the link below or get in touch with the HR team at email@example.com.