Process Support Lead
Knauf, a market leader in the construction product industry are currently looking for a highly driven individual to join our organisation as our Process Lead Support, within our Customer Service Department based in our Head Office in Sittingbourne, Kent on a fixed term 12 month contract.
The Company & Our Values
Knauf is a family run international organisation who prides itself on employing individuals who align to our core values. To work for our highly successful organisation, you will need entrepreneurial spirit, commitment to succeed, empathy for others and the ability to work in partnership with colleagues and customers alike.
As a Process Support Lead, your key responsibilities will be as follows:
• To support the Customer Services Department (CSD) in achieving its goals and ambition by improving our processes capability, efficiency, effectiveness and agility.
• To identify and manage continuous improvement and step change projects as agreed/directed by the Head of Service which deliver tangible benefits to both the Customer and the Business.
• Make recommendations for priorities based on the collection and collation of data to identify/qualify areas for improvement.
• Develop and implement the on-boarding and training programme for the CSD based on agreed processes.
• Ensure that the consistency of method and approach across all projects and everyday process management within Customer Services is sustainable.
• Ensure that process thinking enables improved performance to be consistently delivered.
• Utilising a governance system to ensure all projects deliver required results, their progress is monitored and learning is shared.
• Training and developing to ensure the process and system thinking is embedded in Operations.
• Develop and implement visual management for CSD to support process improvement.
• To support the CSD function as directed by the Head of Service.
• To work in accordance with requirements of the jobholder’s role set out in the IMS, including but not limited to H & S, Quality, Environment and Corporate Responsibility (including Competition and Bribery Acts).and code of conduct
• Developing process capability within existing team and on-boarding of new team members.
• High interpersonal effectiveness to develop & sustain robust relationships.
• Open to learning and challenging current ways of working
• Structured problem evaluation and solving skills.
• Can understand and appropriately apply systematic improvement methods
• Able to influence and engage at all levels
• Good communication skills.
• Good written and report writing skills.
• Green Belt
• Good Attention to detail.
• On a regular and frequent basis, update him/herself on issues affecting their role outlined in the IMS.
In return for your hard work, you will receive a highly competitive salary and benefits package, inclusive of 25 days holiday, bonus and a contributory pension scheme.