Customer Services Coordinator
We are currently looking for a confident and enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Customer Services Coordinator based in our Head Office in Sittingbourne, Kent on a 12 month fixed term contract.
As a Customer Services Coordinator, your key responsibilities will be as follows:
- To be the pivotal point of communication between the Customers and Knauf to ensure that all Customer requirements are satisfied.
- To maintain high levels of Service delivery by processing Customer Orders accurately to ensure goods are provided as required.
- To maintain high levels of communication with other company departments and hauliers.
- Meet call handling standards as set by the company.
- Any other duties as requested by the Customer Service Team Leader or Head of Service.
- Achievement of individual and department performance standards.
- Professional interaction with Customers.
- Accurate and timely processing of orders.
- Take ownership and resolve Customer issues within set parameters.
- Development of personable and professional relationships with all internal and external Customers and support functions.
- Educated to GCSE/NVQ or ICS standard or equivalent experience.
- An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- IT literate.
- Experience of working with SAP is desirable but not essential.
- Previous experience working within a Customer Service focussed role is essential.
- The ability and desire to deliver exceptional levels of Customer Service.
- High levels of attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently in a busy environment.
- Able to work under own initiative.
- Be an active team member.
- Comfortable working with conflict and able to find routes to positive outcomes.
- Actively promoting suggestions for improvement.
- Adapts effectively to changing needs.
- Intolerance of complacency.
- Effectively influence team members and peers and the way they work.
- Ready to make decisions, take the initiative and originate action.
In return for your hard work, you will receive a highly competitive salary and benefits package, inclusive of 25 days holiday, bonus and a contributory pension scheme.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please apply online using the link below, or get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.