Customer Services Coordinator
We are currently looking for a confident and enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Customer Services Coordinator based in our Head Office in Sittingbourne, Kent on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The Company & Our Values
Knauf is a family run international organisation who prides itself on employing individuals who align to our core values. To work for our highly successful organisation, you will need entrepreneurial spirit, commitment to succeed, empathy for others and the ability to work in partnership with colleagues and customers alike.
As a Customer Services Coordinator, your key responsibilities will be as follows:
- To be the pivotal point of communication between the Customers and Knauf to ensure that all Customer requirements are satisfied.
- To maintain high levels of Service delivery by processing Customer Orders accurately to ensure goods are provided as required.
- To maintain high levels of communication with other company departments and hauliers.
- Meet call handling standards as set by the company.
- Any other duties as requested by the Customer Service Team Leader or Head of Service.
- Achievement of individual and department performance standards.
- Professional interaction with Customers.
- Accurate and timely processing of orders.
- Take ownership and resolve Customer issues within set parameters.
- Development of personable and professional relationships with all internal and external Customers and support functions.
- Educated to GCSE/NVQ or ICS standard or equivalent experience.
- An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- IT literate.
- Experience of working with SAP is desirable but not essential.
- Previous experience working within a Customer Service focussed role is essential.
- The ability and desire to deliver exceptional levels of Customer Service.
- High levels of attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently in a busy environment.
- Able to work under own initiative.
- Be an active team member.
- Comfortable working with conflict and able to find routes to positive outcomes.
- Actively promoting suggestions for improvement.
- Adapts effectively to changing needs.
- Intolerance of complacency.
- Effectively influence team members and peers and the way they work.
- Ready to make decisions, take the initiative and originate action.
In return for your hard work, you will receive a highly competitive salary and benefits package, inclusive of 25 days holiday and a contributory pension scheme.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please apply online using the link below, or get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.