Knauf Vidiwall is a gypsum fibreboard manufactured from gypsum and cellulose fibres from recycled paper.
This dense sheet material is suitable for all areas of drywall construction requiring a dense, impact resistant product.
It is capable of providing increased durability, rigidity and mechanical strength compared to a traditional gypsum sheet product.
- Extremely high impact resistance
- Best for locations with high traffic
- It's versatile - it can be used in schools, hospitals, leisure and secure facilities
- Higher fixing pull-out strength than standard plasterboard
- VT edge profile which makes jointing easier
- Compressive strength: 7.5 N/mm2
- Tensile strength: 2.3 N/mm2
- VT edge profile - recessed step to accept jointing tape
- Board density 1000kg/m3 - 1250kg/m3
- A2-s1,d0 Euroclass reaction to fire rating to EN 13501-1
- Tested to BS 5234 Part 2 - Severe duty rating
- Available in 12.5mm thickness, 1200mm width and 2400mm, 2700mm and 3000mm lengths
Want to find out more?